Thinking of buying a Spanish property or moving to Spain, wondering why Direct2Spain has chosen to promote The Region of Murcia above all the other areas of Spain? This is a question we are often asked
- 320 days of sunshine per year
- ‘One of the World Healthiest places to live’ - World Health Organisation
- Average temperature 17 degrees winter, 27 degrees summer
- New road network funded by EC
- Massive improvements in infrastructure funded by Town Halls and EC.
- New Marinas built at La Manga and Puerto Mazzaron,
- Low cost flights fly into Alicante and Murcia (San Javier) This has now opened up the area as a weekend destination
- Murcia property prices are lower that in Costa Del Sol, Costa Blanca and Costa Brava
- Not overdeveloped as in other areas of Spain. Stricter planning regulations, do not allow massive urbanisations of concrete and high-rise buildings over 9 floors
- Many Fiestas in the Region dating back to the Romans and before.
- Slower pace of live, with wonderful fresh food and wine
- Wonderful places to visit, both coastal and rural. Many hidden places of exceptional beauty to discover. Tourism is just starting to be developed
- In 2013 there will be a new International Airport at Corvera, which is south of the City of Murcia.. this will bring increased interest into the area.
- We love the area so much and we see it as having such great investment potential, that we have bought 3 Spanish properties here our selves. We have ‘put our money where our mouth is’!!