Once your property is complete you may wish to use it for personal use or you may wish to rent it out. Contact us and we will ask our property managers to get in touch with you to discuss your requirements.
Property Management - Key Holding Annual Fee includes
• Monthly Checks
• Inventory Check (bi-annually)
• Airing property
• Checking for storm damage
• Owners report if any repairs needed
• Rental Bookings Service
• Personal Property Manager
Property Management - Cleaning
The property managers will visit the property immediately after each letting to empty bins, remove rubbish, strip beds and remove dirty linen, bleach toilets and drains, check appliances and secure the property.
Before next guest they will give property a full clean including kitchen, bathroom, appliances, polishing, sweep & mop floors (including outside areas) they will make up beds (*Note: Any additional linen & towels other than the amount stated above will be charged at the current rate per person) and leave clean towels and tea towels. * If guests require an extra change of linen during their stay will be charged and must be pre-booked at the time of booking.
Prior to meeting your guests they will check property and switch on water heater, air con or heating as required.
Your ‘Personal Property Manager’ will leave his or her contact number in the property so your guests can contact them if there are any problems during their stay. 20.00 euros charge for call out between 9am -5pm due to non-emergency, Monday to Friday after which and all other times - call out fee of 50.00 euros will be deducted from guests deposit
Property Management - Laundry and Welcome pack
All laundry (with the exception of beach towels) will be supplied
Any extras such as sofa beds and storage beds will be charged a small fee. Owners wishing to use their own laundry should keep it in a lockable cupboard for personal use only.
• Toilet roll and liquid soap will be placed in bathroom.
• Welcome packs (from 25 euros) or Celebration packs (from 35 euros) are available on request at time of booking.
Property Management - Meet and Greet
We feel it is very important to meet guests as they arrive at the property, to hand over keys and explain house rules and how thing work i.e. Air con, window shutters, Wi-Fi etc. We have found that by offering this facility, guests respond by taking great care of the property.
They will also be shown the local super market etc.
Airport Transfer from Alicante and Murcia – we do not offer this service ourselves but can put you in touch with someone who does.
If guests wish to hire a car, they can follow our representative to their property or meet them at a pre-arranged place. (Many aircraft arrive late at night and it may be difficult to find your property in the dark)
The property managers will leave contact details so that they can be contacted if required
Property Management - Maintenance
The property managers will also arrange maintenance works tailored to your requirements. Pricing will depend on the job involved. Their monthly property inspections (or at changeover) will let you know if any routine maintenance is needed either on the property or on any appliances and they will inform the owners of any necessary works involved.
• Painting, decorating, and general repairs and will be priced accordingly.
Property Management - What property managers will ask from you
• 3 copies of all keys
• Properties should be furnished to a reasonable standard, using our guidelines. It is advisable not to include expensive or personal items in the furnishings.
• An inventory of all furniture equipment in your property and updates if items are added or taken by the Owner.
• Our property managers request that they be the sole key holder to your property.
• For the safety of your guests, we advise you have a first aid box, fire blanket, smoke alarm and fire extinguisher within the property.